You can view available translations of this article by selecting a language in the upper-right corner of this page. Translations are provided as a convenience, and are not meant to change the content of our policies. The English version will control and should be your reference in case of conflict between a translation and the English version.
What's the policy?
Twitter prohibits the promotion of adult or sexual products and services globally.
What products or services are subject to this policy?
This policy applies, but is not limited, to:
- Pornography, including internet pornography and magazines, books and films
- Prostitution and intimate companionship services, such as escorts or call girls
- Full and partial nudity, as well as sexual content, in images, video or language
- Modeled clothing (such as lingerie) that is sexual in nature
- Dating sites with sexually explicit themes, language or images
- Intimate and erotic massage services
- Sexual aids and toys
What products or services are not subject to this policy?
This policy generally does not apply to:
Dating and marriage services, provided the service
- is not explicitly sexual
- does not reference or endorse prostitution or other illegal activity
- is clearly directed to adults
- Modeled clothing (such as lingerie) that is not sexual in nature
- Nude fine art
- Content about breastfeeding
- Medical drawings
- News and information related to sex and sexuality that is not sexual in nature
How does this policy vary from country to country?
This policy applies to Twitter Ads in all countries.
What do advertisers need to know about this policy?
Review our guidelines and make sure you understand the requirements for your brand and business. You are responsible for all your promoted content on Twitter. This includes complying with applicable laws and regulations regarding advertisements.
What other Twitter resources relate to this policy?
If you have a question about this content and are an advertiser, please contact our support agents directly by signing in to ads.twitter.com and clicking the “Need Help” text in the top navigation bar.
Please contact us through this channel so that we can easily match your report to the ads account in question.
If you are not an advertiser and need to bring to our attention ads that are potentially violating these policies, you can use our Help Center forms to Report an Ad.
If you are interested in advertising on Twitter and want to learn more, please visit business.twitter.com.