To change your Twitter account's time zone setting:
- Sign in to your account on twitter.com.
- Click on your profile icon and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Account, then choose your time zone from the Time zone drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save changes.
- You will be prompted to enter your password, click Save Changes to confirm the change.
Updating your device’s date and time settings on your iPhone or iPad:
Did you get an alert letting you know that your device’s time zone is set incorrectly? The device that you use for Twitter has its own date and time settings. If you’re having issues with the Twitter app on your iPhone or iPad, you may want to set your device’s date and time to update automatically.
To update the date and time settings on your iPhone or iPad:
- Go to your device’s Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Date & Time.
- Slide the switch next to Set Automatically, to turn on.
You can find more troubleshooting help in this article.