You can sign out of the Twitter for iOS app in one of three ways:
Sign out from the app
To sign out of your account from within the Twitter app:
- From the Me tab, tap the gear icon
- Select Sign out from the menu.
Remove your account from your device's Settings
To remove your account from your device's Settings:
- Go to your phone's Settings.
- Tap on Twitter.
- Tap on the account that you’d like to remove.
- Select Delete Account.
To add your account back to the app:
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap Sign in.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap Done.
If you've forgotten your account's password, click here for information about resetting it.
To revoke the Twitter app’s access to your account from the web:
- Sign in to your account from a desktop or laptop computer.
- Go to your Apps settings.
- Locate the iOS by Apple application and click Revoke access.
Note: Though you will see other specific apps like Twitter for iPhone or Camera for iOS listed in your active connections, you cannot revoke access to these individual apps; you have to revoke access for the entire iOS integration.