To post an @reply on Twitter:
- Find the Tweet you want to @reply to.
- Hover over the Tweet and click on Reply.
- A Tweet box will pop up with the @username of the account you are replying to already added at the beginning of the Tweet. Complete your @reply and click Tweet to post it.
To post a mention on Twitter:
- Type your Tweet as you normally would, but replace any names you include with that person's @username. For example: "I love @Twitter!"
- Click Tweet to post it.
- Our system will recognize and link to the @username in the Tweet.
Check out our Tweet & DM troubleshooting section for solutions to common problems.