Likes are represented by a small heart. They are commonly used to show appreciation for a Tweet. You can see someone’s likes by visiting their profile, and your likes are also visible on your profile.
To like a Tweet:
- Make sure you are logged in to Twitter.
- Click or tap the heart and it will turn red, confirming that you've liked the Tweet.
- You can also like a Tweet from a user's profile page and a Tweet's permalink page.
To undo or remove a like:
- Log in to Twitter.
- Find the Tweet you liked (the heart will be red).
- Click or tap the heart to undo the like.
How do I see what other people have liked?
See what other people have liked by going to their profile:
- On the web, go to the profile page of the account and click on the Likes tab at the top of the Tweet timeline.
- In the Twitter app (iOS or Android), go to the profile of the account and tap Likes.