If you have more than one Twitter account, it’s simple to add them to your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
How do I add additional accounts on my Twitter app?
To add additional accounts on Twitter for iOS:
- In the top menu, tap your profile icon.
- Tap the more icon
- From here you can Create new account or Add an existing account.
- Once you've added your additional account(s), you can toggle between them by long-pressing your profile icon.
Note: You can also switch accounts from your top menu by tapping your profile icon, then tapping the smaller, additional profile icon(s) next to the more icon.
To add additional accounts on Twitter for Android:
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have.
- Tap on the downward-facing arrow in the header.
- From here you can Create new account or Add existing account.
- Once you've added your additional account, you can toggle between accounts by tapping the downward-facing arrow in the header.
How do I log in to more than one Twitter account at a time via web?
- You can only be logged in to one Twitter account at a time, in the same browser, if you're accessing Twitter via the web.
- If you'd like to be logged in to multiple accounts at the same time, you can do so by using different browsers.
- You can use Tweetdeck to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
Can I merge or combine two or more Twitter accounts into one?
- Note: We currently do not offer a way to merge multiple accounts into one or migrate data (Tweets, following, or followers) from one account to another.
- We are unable to migrate data (Tweets, following, or followers) from one account to another.