How to find people by name:
- Type the person's name into the search box at the top of your Twitter homepage. Your results will show a combination of people and Tweets related to your search.
- Refine your search by clicking on the people, photos, news, or videos tab on the left side of your search results page.
How to browse accounts by interest:
- From the Discover page, click on Popular accounts.
- Click on any interesting category. You'll be shown a list of accounts you may want to follow.
- You can also browse by interest using the search box at the top of the Popular accounts page. Type in a person's full name, username, a topic (like "news" or "basketball"), or a descriptive phrase (such as "ballet dancer" or "actor") and you'll see a list of account results for that search term.
How to browse Twitter's suggestions:
- On the Discover page, click on Who to follow.
- Browse suggestions we've generated for you based on who you follow and more.
- Click Follow to follow any user, or click their username to learn more about them.
If you or your Tweets are not in search results, please see this troubleshooting article.