How do I post a reply?
- Locate the Tweet you'd like to reply to.
- Tap the Reply button on the message you wish to reply to. (It looks like an arrow pointing to the left.)
- Type your reply into the Tweet box as prompted. The box will automatically fill with the @username of the person you want to reply to.
- Tap Tweet to send your message.
How do I send a Direct Message on mobile.twitter.com?
- Tap on the Me tab.
- On the next screen, tap the Direct Messages icon and then tap on the compose message button located at the top right of the screen.
- Start typing in the @username of the recipient and select the correct @username from the auto-complete drop-down menu.
- Compose your message and when you're ready to send it to the user, tap Send. Your message has been sent!
How do I accept follow requests on mobile.twitter.com?
- Sign in to mobile.twitter.com on your smartphone's browser. (If you don't have a smartphone, but are accessing mobile.twitter.com through a feature phone or other device, you will have to sign in to twitter.com from a computer in order to access your follower requests).
- Under the Me tab, tap Follower requests.
- On the next screen you have the option to approve or decline individual requests or to accept all pending requests.
- For more details instructions with screenshots, please read this article.
How do I block other users?
- Go to the user's profile page.
- Tap on the profile icon located under the user's Tweet count.
- Select the Block option from the pop-up menu that appears.