Tweets on my profile are cut off after a specific date:
Remember that we only display your 3,200 most recent Tweets. Truncated profile timelines can be caused by:
- Users deleting many Tweets in a row from their profile.
- Users who run a mass-deletion program like TwitWipe, TweetEraser, or DeleteMyTweets.com on their profile.
- We do not advise using mass-deletion programs. If you deleted many Tweets because you wanted a fresh start on Twitter, click here for instructions on how to start over afresh.
- Tweets more than a week old may fail to display in timelines or search because of indexing capacity restrictions. Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
The number of Tweets I see on my profile looks wrong:
- If the Tweet count displayed on your profile page does not match the number of Tweets displayed on that page, this can be caused by users deleting many Tweets in a row from their profile OR by users who run a mass-deletion program like TwitWipe, TweetEraser, or DeleteMyTweets.com on their profile.
- Again, we do not advise using mass-deletion applications. If you're looking to get a fresh start on Twitter, click here for instructions on how to do so.
- We are aware of the issue with the deletion of multiple Tweets and are working to restore Tweet counts to users affected by this issue. Follow @Support for updates.
Tweets don't appear where I expect them to:
- We often hear from users who are confused about where their Tweets appear. Mentions and @replies, for example, only appear on your own home timeline and in the Mentions tab of the user to whom you replied. @replies do sometimes appear when the original Tweet is expanded, but due to capacity restrictions not all @replies will appear in an expanded Tweet.
- We encourage you to read more about types of Tweets and where they appear.