Are you not seeing your account or some of your Tweets in Twitter search? This article will help you figure out why.
My Tweets and hashtags don't appear in search
If you're having trouble locating your Tweets or hashtags in search results, this information might help:
- Are you viewing only "Top" results? Try selecting All at the top of the search results page, which will show you more Tweets for that search query. Please note that we may not show every Tweet in search results pages.
- Are your Tweets protected? Only approved followers can see protected Tweets in search results.
- Have you confirmed your email address? Make sure you have completed your account set-up and that you have a confirmed email address associated with it.
My account doesn't appear in Twitter people search
If your account does not appear in people search results, check the following:
- Are your name and bio filled in? Twitter people search surfaces results with preference to those users who have a complete name, username, and bio on their profile. Please note that it may take a few days for changes to your profile information to be reflected in search.
- Are you using Twitter actively? It's important to Tweet, Retweet, and mention regularly to gain resonance amongst your followers so that search results are up to date for your account.