To change your email address:
- Log in to Twitter.com and go to your settings page.
- Under Account settings, type your new email address into the Email field. Note: An email address can only be associated with one Twitter account at a time.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- A dialog box will appear asking you to confirm your Twitter password. Enter your password in the box and click Save changes.
- You'll see a yellow reminder message on your homepage asking you to confirm your email change. It will stay there until you confirm your new email address (see steps to confirm below).
To confirm your email address change (required):
- Log in to the email inbox for the address you just updated.
- You should see a new email from Twitter. Open it. (Search for mail from "Twitter" if you cannot find it.)
- Click on the confirmation link in that email.
- You should then be directed to your Twitter account. Your change is now complete!
- You will also receive an email notification at your old email address - no action is needed and this is not a confirmation of the email address change, just an alert.
You can also resend the confirmation email from your Twitter account at any time by clicking the yellow link on your homepage.
If you are having trouble confirming your email, read our help article I'm having trouble confirming my email.