To change your language settings:
- Sign in to your Twitter account.
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the Account settings section, choose your language from the Language drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- You will be prompted to enter your password, click Save Changes to confirm the change.
If you're having trouble saving your settings, please read Why are changes to my account settings not saving?