Did you know you can link to a Tweet just like you do to a webpage? Every Tweet has its own URL that you can bookmark or share with friends.
How to find a Tweet's URL:
On the web:
- Locate the Tweet anywhere on twitter.com.
- Click the ••• More icon located within the Tweet.
- From the menu that pops up, select Copy link to Tweet.
- A prompt will display the link to the Tweet so you can copy it to your clipboard.
On Twitter for iOS or Twitter for Android:
- Locate the Tweet on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap the Tweet. This will bring you to the Tweet detail view.
- Next, tap the more icon ••• (iOS) or the overflow icon (Android).
- Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.
Whenever you view a Tweet's permanent link, you can see:
- The exact time and date the Tweet was posted.
- The number of favorites and retweets the Tweet received.
Read our Tweet & Direct Message Troubleshooting section for solutions to common problems.