Your Personalization and data settings give you more granular control over how Twitter makes use of your data, including how we personalize your Twitter experience and how we share information under certain partnerships. You can use these controls to better personalize your experience on Twitter, and you can opt out of various types of data usage and sharing with a single master setting found at the top of the screen.
Where can I find my Personalization and data settings?
- On desktop web, visit the Personalization and data settings page. This page can be accessed both when you are logged in to Twitter and when you are logged out.
- The settings you see when you are logged in to your Twitter account will apply whenever you are logged in to that account on any device, whether web or mobile.
- The settings you see when you are logged out only affect your current browser, and only when you are not logged in to Twitter.
- On Twitter for iOS, from the Me tab, tap the gear icon , select Settings and privacy, tap Privacy and safety, and tap Personalization and data.
- On Twitter for Android, tap the icon of your profile photo in the upper-left corner, select Settings and privacy, select Privacy and safety, and tap Personalization and data.