The Connect tab brings people together on Twitter. This experience provides a fast and easy way to connect you to accounts you may be interested in, or to reconnect you with old friends on Twitter through your device’s address book.
Types of Connect tab suggestions:
Personalized account recommendations:
Our general suggestions to connect you with accounts we think you'll want to follow.
Address book recommendations:
Find people you may know on Twitter by uploading contacts from your device’s address book.
(Note: Any account you have blocked will not be listed.)
Discover new accounts on Twitter for iOS and Android apps:
- From the iOS app: Tap the Connect icon
From the Android app: In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have, then tap Connect.
- Explore recommendations such as Trending Now, by swiping through the suggested accounts.
- To explore additional recommendations, tap More.
- To follow any listed account suggestion, tap the follow icon
- Tap on Find friends to sync your contacts. When you sync your contacts, contacts from your device’s address book will be uploaded to Twitter on an ongoing basis. (For help, and more information about uploading your contacts, read this article.)