Highlights notifies you about the most interesting content from the day, tailored just for you. Your Highlights are based on a number of different factors, including but not limited to:
- Popular conversations among people you follow
- Tweets from accounts in your network
- Trending topics and events
How do I get Highlights?
Highlights are currently available on Twitter for Android. Simply check your mobile settings to ensure notifications are on, and we’ll start sending you Highlights via push notifications. Here’s how to adjust your setting:
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have and then tap Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Mobile notifications.
- Check the box next to Highlights.
If your notifications are on, you'll get push notifications when your Highlights are ready. Tap the notification to open Twitter and see your Highlights displayed full screen. Swipe left to view more Highlights.
To access Highlights while in your app: Tap the navigation menu icon or your profile icon, then tap Highlights.