What is account home?
Account home provides a summary of your account activity and highlights the top Tweets, mentions, and followers for any given month. The new landing page provides detailed information on how your account is performing, how far you’ve progressed, and helpful tips on how to improve your account strategy.
Account home is the new homepage for analytics.twitter.com. Users can still access the Tweet activity dashboard, the previous home of analytics.twitter.com, by selecting the Tweets tab located within the header.
How to access account home
You must have access to Twitter analytics to access account home. You can access account home via analytics.twitter.com.
What information is included in account home?
Account summary metrics:
- Tweets: Number of times you Tweeted
- Tweet impressions: Number of times users are served your Tweet in timeline, search results, or from your profile
- Profile visits: Number of times users visited your profile page
- Mentions: Number of times your @username was mentioned in Tweets
- New followers: Number of new followers you gained
- Tweets linking to you: Number of times your Twitter Card(s) was Tweeted by you and/or other people
- Top Tweet: Tweet that received the highest number of impressions
- Top media Tweet: Tweet with photo, video, or Vine that received the highest number of impressions
- Top Card Tweet: Tweet with a Twitter Card that received the highest number of impressions; this can include other people’s Tweets
- Top mention: Tweet that mentioned your @handle and received the highest number of impressions; this can include other people’s Tweets
- Top follower: Account with the highest follower count that followed you in a given month
You can select the View Tweet details button to learn more information about a specific Tweet or select View follower to find out more about your top follower.
How up-to-date is account home?
Summary metrics reported in account home are updated once every 24 hours, through the previous day. Information about a particular Tweet from the Tweet activity dashboard is updated in real-time.
How far back does account home report results?
September 2014 or when your account first accessed Twitter Analytics, whichever is more recent.
How can I use account home to improve my content or account strategy?
You can use the information in account home to quickly identify your top Tweets to promote to a wider audience, engage with your most influential followers, or as a starting point to dive deeper into your account or Tweet performance. For example, you may want to review your Top Tweets, and share more of the content that your followers are already engaging with.