How do I sign up?
- Log in to the Translation Center with your Twitter username and password.
- Agree to the Translation Center Terms of Service and choose the language you want to translate to.
(Note: You will only have to do this once and you cannot change your language without a support request, so choose your native language or the one you know best.)
What happens next?
- Check the language guidelines in your language forums. Click on the Forums tab at the top of the Translation Center home page and find your language forum, under Language Discussion. (You’ll see a post pinned at the top with your guidelines in it.)
- When translating, you should use the glossary for your language set by the moderators and community. You can access this by clicking the Help tab at the top of the page and then selecting Glossary in the drop down menu, or by visiting: https://translate.twitter.com/glossary.
How do I help?
On the Translation Center home page you'll see the dashboard. The dashboard is a portal that informs you about any priority tasks, displays the moderators for your language, and allows you to participate in translation, learning, or evaluation tasks.
- Click through using the Translate option at the top of the dashboard.
- You'll be presented with a number of different products and projects. Choose a project that you would like to help translate.
- Once you have clicked through into a project, you will see the list of pending phrases on the left side. You can choose to translate or vote for existing translations submitted by other users.
Need more information? Check out our help guide.