How do I post a reply?
- Locate the Tweet you'd like to reply to.
- Tap the reply icon on the Tweet you wish to reply to.
Note: A compose box will pop up, where you will see the name of the person(s) you are directly replying to.
- Type your reply into the Tweet box as prompted.
- Tap Tweet to send your message.
How do I send a Direct Message on mobile.twitter.com?
- Tap the message icon and then tap the compose icon
- Start typing the username of the person you want to send a message to and select from the list of accounts that display.
- Compose your message and when you're ready to send it, tap Send.
How do I accept follow requests on mobile.twitter.com?
- Tap your profile icon.
- Tap Follower requests.
- To accept the request, tap the checkmark. To decline the request, tap the X.
How do I block an account?
- Go to the account's profile page.
- Tap the overflow icon
- Tap Block.
- Tap Yes to confirm.