What is the Notifications timeline?
- The Notifications timeline offers a simple way to see how others on Twitter are interacting with you.
- From the Notifications timeline, you’ll be able to see which of your Tweets have been liked, plus the latest Retweets (of your Tweets), Tweets directed to you (replies and mentions) and your new followers.
- From the web, you can choose to only see your replies and mentions by clicking on the Mentions tab of the Notifications timeline.
Can I filter the notifications I receive?
Yes, you can make a small adjustment so your Notifications timeline only displays Tweets and updates from People you follow.
On the web:
- Go to your Notifications timeline.
- At the top of your timeline, you can choose between All or People you follow. Click People you follow to filter your Notifications.
- Your preference will be saved.
Using Twitter for iOS:
- Go to your Me tab.
- Tap the gear icon and then tap Settings.
- Under General, tap Notifications timeline.
- From here you can adjust your settings to receive notifications Only from people you follow.
Using Twitter for Android:
- Tap the overflow icon and then tap Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Notifications tab.
- From here you can adjust your settings to receive notifications from Only people you follow.
Where can I see which one of my Tweets have been Retweeted?
- If someone else Retweets one of your Tweets, you will see a notification of that Retweet in your Notifications.