Did you tweet something and then change your mind? Don't worry! It's easy to delete one of your Tweets. Please note that you can only delete Tweets that you have made, you cannot delete other users' Tweets from your timeline.
How to delete one of your Tweets:
- Sign in to twitter.com.
- Visit your Profile page.
- Locate the Tweet you want to delete.
- Hover your mouse over the message and click Delete.
- Done! Your Tweet has been deleted.
How to delete multiple Tweets:
- We do not provide a way to bulk-delete Tweets. You can only delete Tweets manually, one by one.
- If you're looking to get a fresh start on your Twitter account without losing your username, the best way to do this is to create another account with a temporary username, and then switch the username between your current account and the new account. Please see our article on How to Change Your Username for more info.
Check out our Tweet & DM troubleshooting help articles for solutions to common problems.