I forgot which email address I used on my account
- If you are still logged in on your Twitter for iOS or Android app, you can update your email address from your app settings. Learn how to update your email address here.
I no longer have access to the email address I used on my account
- If you've lost access to the email address that's linked to your Twitter account, please contact your email service provider to try and regain access.
- Below, you'll find contact links to common email providers. Once you've regained access to your email, you should be able to request a new password for your Twitter account here.
- aol.com, aim.com
- att.net, sbcglobal.net
- btinternet.com, btopenworld.com, talk21.com
- gmail.com, googlemail.com
- hotmail.com, msn.com, hotmail.co.uk
- live.com, windowslive.com, live.ca
- mac.com, me.com
- yahoo.com, rocketmail.com, ymail.com, yahoo.co.uk, yahoo.ca
I know that my mobile number is verified on my account
- If you've added your mobile number to your account, you can enter your number on the password reset page and you'll be presented with the option to reset via SMS.
I don't have access to the email address I used on my account and my mobile number is not verified
- Unfortunately, if you don't have access to the account's email address or verified mobile number, we are unable to continue troubleshooting. While we understand that it can be disappointing when you lose access to an account, we use these verification requirements to make sure we don't give out any user information to the wrong person.
- Unless you have access to the account's email address or verified mobile number, we will be unable to deactivate the account on your behalf or free up the username.
- The account may be removed from our system when it becomes inactive per our policy.
- You can sign up for a new account here.
Verifying the phone number you entered in the form helps confirm your ownership of the account. If the phone number you entered was previously associated with the account, we will review your support request and may re-add your phone number to your account so that you can regain access to your account.
- Standard SMS fees may apply
- When a phone number is re-associated with your account, certain account settings will revert back to their default setting: