Android 3.4 Users:
- Go to Menu > Manage applications.
- Select the app.
- Click Uninstall and you're set!
Android 2.2 Users:
- Twitter for Android is included as a bundled app with version 2.2 of the Android operating system (Froyo).
- Like the other bundled apps (for instance, Gmail or Google Maps) it cannot be uninstalled.
Android 2.1 Users:
Devices running Android OS 2.1 (Eclair; DroidX, Evo, or Incredible phones) can uninstall Twitter for Android by following these steps:
- Go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications.
- Click on Twitter.
- Click Uninstall.
- You're all set!
How to sign out of Twitter for Android:
If you want to sign out from your account on the app, follow these steps:
- Click Menu.
- Tap Sign out.
Still need help?
Check out our Twitter for Android Troubleshooting and Known Issues article for solutions to common problems.