The Tweets tab on your Discover page reveals headlines that are breaking on Twitter and those that people like you are talking about. Tweets shown here are different from Trends. Click here to read more about those.
How are Tweets generated?
Tweets come from a combination of signals — including the location you have set for Trends and the Trends you see currently. This content is algorithmically generated; Twitter does not editorialize stories.
Who sees these Tweets?
All users will see Tweets in their Discover tab. However, we only currently support 100 locations at present, so you may not see Tweets specific to your location in your Tweets tab if Trends specific to your location are not set or are unsupported. If this is the case for you, your Tweets will default to worldwide stories, meaning that no locale is set and your Tweets are based on worldwide rather than localized trends.
Can I change the Tweets I see on my Discover page?
Yes! Follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Discover tab.
- Find your Trends in the sidebar.
- Click the Change link next to Trends. A pop-up menu will appear, displaying a list of countries.
- Click on the country and city of your choice. A green checkmark signals your chosen location.
- Click on the X to close the location window.