User galleries on twitter.com aggregate the photos and videos you've uploaded with your Tweets into one place.
What are the technical limitations of user galleries?
- User galleries will display the most recent photos and videos in your Tweets, in chronological order.
- Photos in Tweets will not be displayed if the Tweet was sent before January 1, 2010.
How do I navigate user galleries?
- User galleries can be found on an individual user's profile page. Clicking on any of the 6 most recent photos or videos will open the user gallery in a pop-up box.
How do I remove a photo or video?
- Delete the Tweet that contains the photo or video; it should then be removed from your timeline and your user gallery.
- If you delete a Tweet containing a photo or video hosted by a third-party service, it will also be removed from your user gallery. If you'd like the photo or video to be removed from the third-party service, you'll need to sign in and delete it there as well.
Why are some photos black?
Some photos will appear black if our content partner's servers are overloaded. Be patient, they'll return shortly!
Check out our Tweet & DM troubleshooting section for solutions to common problems.