How to find people by name:
- Type the person's name into the search box at the top of your Twitter homepage.
- Results for your search will show up under the People tab on the search results page.
- You can also search by typing the person's name into the search box on the Connect page.
How to browse accounts by interest:
- From the Discover page, click Browse categories.
- Click on any interesting category. You'll be shown a list of accounts you may want to follow.
- You can also browse by interest using the search box at the top of the Browse categories page. Type in a topic (like "news" or "basketball") or a descriptive phrase (such as "ballet dancer" or "actor") and you'll see a list of account results for that search term.
How to browse Twitter's suggestions:
- On the Discover page, click on Who to follow.
- Browse suggestions we've generated for you based on who we think you might find interesting.
- Click Follow to follow any user, or click their username to learn more about them.
If you or your Tweets are not in search results, please see this troubleshooting article.