Did you know you can link to a Tweet just like you do to a webpage? Every Tweet has its own URL that you can bookmark or share with friends.
How to find a Tweet's URL:
- Locate the Tweet anywhere on twitter.com.
- Click on the Tweet (you can click anywhere in the Tweet). The Tweet will expand to a slightly larger size and will have more information on the bottom about when that Tweet was posted.
- Click on Details next to the Tweet's timestamp. (This link does not expire, except if the Tweet is deleted.)
- Copy the URL that shows up in your browser's address bar.
- Paste the URL in a message to anyone with whom you want to share the Tweet.
Whenever you view a Tweet's permanent link, you can see:
- The exact time and date the Tweet was posted.
- The number of favorites and retweets the Tweet received.
Read our Tweet & DM Troubleshooting section for solutions to common problems.