How to enable/disable location services on Twitter for iOS:
- Go to your device's Settings app and select Privacy.
- Tap Location Services.
- Tap the on/off switch for the Twitter app.
How to enable/disable location services on Twitter for Android:
- Go to your Android phone's Settings.
- Go to the More menu and select Location services.
- Make sure that GPS location services and/or Use wireless networks is enabled.
- The Twitter for Android app will then automatically have access to your location. To turn this off you will have to disable your phone's GPS services.
How to enable/disable the location feature on mobile.twitter.com:
(For browsers supporting HTML5 and geolocation.)
- Login to mobile.twitter.com from your mobile device.
- Tap the Me tab, then tap the gear icon.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Edit next to Account & privacy.
- Check the box next to Add location information to my Tweets to enable the setting. Disable location information by unchecking the box.